Monday, March 14, 2005

Hello All

Hey all, I have just came back from a youth conferance called Acquire The Fire and have found a home. I am a Christian, and I love my Jesus with everything in me, but I have not always done so. Most of my life I have been a Christian, but not all of it has been devoted to my God. This blog will be my story. I hope to update this at least twice a week as a way to let people see my life, and maybe be encouraged, maybe see that there is something more, that there is a way other than the way the world teaches, and that that way is passable. I got this idea from Acquire the Fire , at the conferance was a drama about a young man who published a blog about his Life As He Sees It. His blog is mostly fiction, based on fact. This blog will be fact, completely fact, and nothing but fact. This is my continuing story, how I "Keep It Real", and how I learn to be a Christian who is not ashamed of how he lives his life. My friends, this is my story,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home